Edge wallet

Sålde luren men har kvar mitt simkort så bara slå in en fyra siffror lång pin har ju inte varit svårt men nu ska lösenordet in och edge nekar mitt minne till lösenordet.

Nån som har idé hur ja kommer åt mitt konto?

Hej!

Har inte använt Edge själv så har inte hundra koll men enligt deras FAQ så kan det finnas en möjlighet att du har ett gammalt mejl nånstans med en recovery token.

Edge does not have access to accounts or maintain any information about our users. During the account creation process, Edge never asks for your name, phone number, email or any personal information that ties your identity to an account. There are also multiple warnings that the password is known only to you and that Edge cannot see or reset it.

If you still have access to the account through either the 4 digit PIN or fingerprint login, you will be able to reset the password. This only works if Edge was not uninstalled or deleted from that particular device. To initiate the password reset, please log out and log in to your account multiple times in a row, until a password reminder popup shows which will allow you to reset the password.

Additionally, if account recovery questions were set up before losing access to your account, initiate the recovery by searching for the recovery token that you emailed yourself. The token is not emailed from Edge, it is an email sent by you to your own email account. The subject line of the email to search for is “Edge Recovery Token”.

Källa : https://support.edge.app/support/solutions/articles/8000058670-i-forgot-my-username-and-or-password-how-can-i-access-my-account-